Saturday 10 August 2013

My first time...

Hello lovelies,

First off, I want to apologise for being MIA again! I've been so busy sorting out birthdays and making a start on christmas (I know, scary!) that I just haven't had time. But I have another tag for you because I just enjoy them a lot. 

Do you still talk to your FIRST love? - No, sadly not.
What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? - The same as most peoples, a WKD. Ohhh such a rebel.
What was your FIRST job? - I haven't had a proper job yet, but unofficial job? Helping my mum with AVON.
What was your FIRST car? - None as of yet.
Who was the FIRST person to text you today? - My bestfriend.
Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? - My little brother since he's the one who woke me up.
Who was your FIRST grade teacher? - I have absolutely no idea, oops!
Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? - I've never been on an airplane:(
Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? Amy or Ryan, and I don't talk to either of them.
Where was your FIRST sleep over? At Amy's.
Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? My little brother.
Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? My parents!
What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Check my phone.
What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? None as of yet but I am going to see Jessie J in October (YAY!!)
FIRST broken bone? My middle finger on my right hand 2 years ago, and to this day, I still don't use it properly.
FIRST piercing? - My ears when I was 6.
FIRST foreign country you've gone to? None.
FIRST movie you remember seeing? Little Mermaid, always has been my favourite Disney film.
When was your FIRST detention? 3 years ago, year 10. (age 14)
Who was your FIRST roommate? My sister.
If you had one wish, what would it be? For things to go back to how they were.
What is something you would learn if you had the chance? Dance, or Sing, I'd just love to have a talent.
What were the first lessons you ever took? - Ballet.


There you go, the "firsts" tag. Now if you clicked this in hope it would be about sex then I'm really sorry to disappoint you, but why don't you click the follow button to the right anyway? ;)

kisses.
twitter: felicemaidopo
instagram: patriciaellenx
email: felicemaidopo@hotmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I love reading these! Nice blog!

    Lorraine xx
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete