Friday 25 January 2013

Welcome :)


Hello! 

This is just a (hopefully) quick post just to say hi and welcome you to my blog! So, er hi! I'm going to tell you a little bit about me so if you don't want to read it, just hit the little red cross (unless you have a mac, lucky, then wherever you cross things off, do that!)

I'm an 18 year old girl and i live in Nottingham, England. I have 6 brothers (CRAZY!) and 2 sisters. i'm the second oldest :) I live with my step-dad, my brothers and one of my sisters. It's fun always having someone around but boy does it get noisy haha!

I enjoy fashion and design like crazy. Interior Design would be my dream job! What is your dream job?

Coming up!

Comping up on here there will be product reviews, regular blog posts about daily life, dreams, aspirations, and general stuff like that. I hope you stick around!

Okay, i can't think of anything else to type so i'll finish it here. Thankyou for reading and maybe if you want to see anymore of my upcoming posts you could hit the little follow button? that would be great :D

- Stay Beautiful, Be Fearless.



Links!

instagram - patriciaellenx

6 comments:

  1. Hello... Welcome to the blogosphere.
    Hope you are well.. I would become a member of your blog but you don't have the button.. or I can't see it. Check out my blog and chat to me, I can help you out if you want xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thankyou! oh darn it, i'm extremely new and have no idea how to work this thing, how do you get a follow button? thankyou for being so lovely! xo

      Delete
  2. hellooo! :)
    ah, you get the button by going on settings, layout, add a gadget. it's the google friend connect one, not the google+ :)
    hi by the way, i'm laura and welcome to the blogging world.
    if you pop over i'd love to chat some more!
    anddd it'll mean i can refind you blog to follow you :)
    hope to hear from you soon,
    laura xx
    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the world of blogging :) Looking forward ot seeing what you'll post! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thankyou! everyone's so lovely here :D xo

      Delete
  4. welcome to blog world!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, real techniques brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete