Sunday 3 February 2013

My Plans.



Happy Sunday!

Good evening lovelies. How are you all? Good i hope? 
Today has been a weird day for me, i don't know why! I've been looking for a job but today my friend told me about this cafe that is in need of volunteers! I phoned up the lady and aw, she was so lovely! Phoning her was a big step for me in itself because my nerves always get the better of me, but after a quick phone call i was fine! Then she told me i could go in tomorrow with my friend and all of a sudden i was nervous again. It made me feel sick (bleurgh!) I am going to just bite the bullet (is that the phrase?) and go in tomorrow and see how it goes. I am super excited though, I've never volunteered anywhere before! 
Eeek so nervous!

on another note...

Valentines Day is coming up, and for us singletons, it can be quite a rubbish day. But! It doesn't have to be. Plan a girly day! Get a ton of sweets and ice-cream, have your favourite girls round and have a movie night! Movie nights aren't your thing? Plan a pamper night or go to a spa! None of those sound good either? Go shopping. That's something you can do by yourself, go and treat yourself :)! 
I'm going on a spa day with my best friend! It's not on Valentines day, it's the day before but either way i'm super excited! 
Have a good week guys, 

Stay Beautiful, Be Fearless - Patricia xo






No comments:

Post a Comment