Sunday 16 June 2013

Recent Purchases/ Haul!

Hello Lovelies!

How are you all?! I keep disappearing i know, i'm so sorry! I have no excuse either but i plan on getting some blog posts backed up today and ready to post through out the up-coming weeks!
I have a haul post for you today! Just a few (not really a few at all) things I have purchased in the past 2 weeks so here we go!

First up, 4 Sally Hansen nail polishes! From left to right there's;
430 Grass Slipper - which is a beautiful green colour that you'll either love or hate, luckily i love it!
110 Clear'd for Takeoff - which is just a clear top coat.
250 Mudslide - which is a dirty muted pink colour.
420 Yellow Kitty - which a beautiful spring/summer yellow colour.

Left to right;
130 Sheer Me Now - which is an extremely pale pink colour.
350 Gray by Gray - which is a blue toned grey that looks adorable on!
Ion Ion - (this didn't have a number) which is a very pale gray.
270 Boca Mocha - which is a red coloured brown.

Left to right;
90 Hard as Nails with Nylon - which is a shimmery top coat.
660 Pat on the Black - which is a very deep purple. 
120 Polar Bare - which is a beautiful white colour.

As you can see from the pictures above I really like the Sally Hansen nail polishes and luckily for my purse, these were all purchased from my local pound shop! Eleven nail polishes for £11!
 
To the left there's the Herbal Essences ignite my colour vibrant colour intensive mask. This is a hair mask for coloured hair that you wash out after 5-10 minutes. It also smells beautiful! It contains Moroccan rose and passion fruit extracts and it just smells lovely!










To the right there's another Herbal Essences hair mask but this is the "seductively straight, sleeking intensive mask" for dry and damaged hair. You're probably thinking, why on earth did you buy both? Well, I have coloured hair so the other one is great for that but I also have damaged hair so this one will be great too (hopefully)! Like the other one, this also smells so lovely, it contains pink lily and Asian silk extracts. I'm super excited to try these and i'm pretty sure, if I enjoy them, that there'll be a review to follow. (Both hair masks were purchased from my local pound shop.)
Eek! This one excited me a lot! I absolutely adore the Kate Moss lipsticks by Rimmel and this is my newest one! I have 01 which is a beautiful red colour and 107 which is a much deeper purple toned red. This one is an orange toned red, coral basically but it's more red than orange in the shade 110. As you can see it's a really beautiful colour that goes on amazingly! (Mind the position of my mouth, it looks super odd.) I think this colour is perfect for Summer time and I can't wait to start wearing it!



That's it for today lovelies! Let me know if you've tried or have any of the products above and let me know what you think of them! 

Have a good week dears and I will speak to you all soon! 

Stay Beautiful, Be Fearless.

kisses xo

please note: All products were purchased using my own money and i am no way affiliated with any of the company's mentioned.

13 comments:

  1. Really nice blog!xx

    www.brunettetrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that shade of lipstick is super sweet! lovely! <3

    check out my latest outfit post featuring new label Suck Is Free! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that lipstick colour is perfect! I might have to look for it at the rimmel stand tomorrow :O thanks for sharing :) x

    Sinead | http://sineaddreamingagain.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the herbal esences masks, they're so lovely and make your hair silky smooth, and I love the kate moss lipsticks too:-)) just discovered your blog and I think it's great x

    follow and check out me?

    CharlotteHavs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i've tried the sleekening one and it's so amazing! aw thankyou, mind following me? :)xxx

      Delete
  5. Love the products !
    Great blog, just discovered !


    xoxo

    Want to have a lookie ?
    http://foreveramber123.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Kate Moss line in 110 is amazing, I just picked mine up the other day! Love the texture especially, and has such a nice finish it's easily making its way to my top spot!

    http://livebeautybreathebeauty.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. My local pound shops never have any good makeup/nail varnishes! Great find with the sally hansen polishes, some lovely colours :) xxx
    frecklesandflawsbeautyblog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm amazed at what they have sometimes! They change them a lot though so it's the case of you see it one week, you get it right then otherwise you may not see it again! :) xxx

      Delete