Wednesday 31 July 2013

24 Things!

Hello there!

You know when you just sit there and have absolutely nothing to talk about? Well today is one of those days! But, I decided on *another* tag. If you like this then let me know, if you don't like these then also, let me know and give me topics to blog about! So, without rambling on too much, off we go. :)

1.Do you have a middle name? Yes, It's Ellen! I used to hate it but i'm slowly getting used to it.
2. What was your favourite subject in school? My favourite subject at school was probably English or Media, just because I really liked my teacher, luckily, she was my tutor as well!
3. What’s your favourite drink? Diet Coke, without a doubt. It's all I ever drink! 
4. Favourite song at the moment? At the moment, it's either Two Pieces, or Made in the USA, both by Demi Lovato or Everything has Changed by Taylor Swift.
5. What would you name your children? I really like Ariana and Avia for a girl, and Cooper for a boy. However I don't want children for a few years yet.
6. Do you participate in any sports? No, I don't. I don't really have time, when I'm not blogging, I'm either cleaning or helping look after my brothers.
7. Favourite Book? I absolutely love the Gallagher Girls series by Ally Carter! I also love the Hunger games trilogy too.

8. Favourite Colour? Purple and Pink.
9. Favourite Animal? I love Elephants.
10. Favourite perfume? Loverdose by Diesel! It smells AMAZING!
11. Favourite holiday? Like seasonal holiday? Christmas, I love winter, and I love how happy everybody seems around christmas! As for favourite holiday, I've never been on a proper holiday other than to places like skegness. 
12. Have you graduated High School? Yes! I left in 2011!
13. Have you been out of the Country? Sadly, no.
14. Do you speak any other Languages? Not fluently, but I did both German, French and Spanish for 2 years each. However I can only say a few words.

15. Do you have any siblings? Yes, I have 6 brothers (AHHH) all younger than me, 2 sisters one older and one younger and 2 step-sisters, one younger and one older.
16. What’s your favourite store? Newlook, but I have started to fall in love with Internacionale!
17. Favourite Restaurant? I don't have a favourite restaurant because I don't really like going out to eat.
18. Did you like school? I really didn't. I couldn't wait to leave.
19. Favourite YouTubers? Oh my gosh, I have so many! I love the Shaytards, CTFxC, Zoella, SprinkleofGlitter, PointlessBlog, TanyaBurr, JimChapman, and so many more!
20. Favourite Movie? I love Taken, The Vow, The Lucky One, Country Strong, SO MANY!!

21. Favourite Tv show? Ahh, I absolutely love Pretty Little Liars!
22. Pc or Mac? I have a PC simply because I can't afford a Mac, I'm definitely a Mac Girl!
23. What phone do you have? I have the Iphone 4s, that sadly has a very cracked screen.
24. How tall are you? I’m 5 foot 2! Super short!


I hope you all enjoyed that, also, look out for another tag coming up either today or tomorrow! I'm writing right after I've finished this one.

kisses.
Twitter: felicemaidopo
instagram: patriciaellenx

No comments:

Post a Comment