Thursday 25 July 2013

A day at the farm!

Hello pretty people!

I've been going to an Early Start course with my youngest brother (who's 3) at his nursery, what's that you ask? Well, it's basically just a course that helps parents how their child learns at school (in my case, my sibling.) I didn't think I'd enjoy it quite as much as i did but anyway, I really enjoyed it and it definitely taught me a few things. On the second to last week, there was a day out planned! We all went to White Post Farm! Now this thoroughly excited me because i adore animals, and Ben had never been to the farm before! So without further ado, here are some of the pictures took!



This is Ben with the ducks, safe to say I think he enjoyed the ducks a lot!

This is my little cousin Rhys with the chickens, I'm not sure my auntie wants his face on the Internet so I've used this picture.

These peacocks were so amazing and majestic!
And the deer's, they were beautiful.


This deer was by far my favourite, he/she was so inquisitive of my phone haha!
Ben, right after he fed the baby goats, not sure he was to happy about it really.

Ah the Guinea Pigs, these amused me a lot, especially the long haired black and white one!
And again, i just added these pictures in hope if zoella ever read my blog she'd see these and smile.

I fan-girled when i saw the Meerkats! I adore them!

This one reminds me of on Lion King 3 when the Meerkats are on look-out!


And the last two were from the reptile house, this tortoise really wasn't that slow at all!
I have completely forgotten what this is, I think it's a bearded dragon but I have no clue, all I know is that this thing is huge!!

I did take a lot more pictures but many of them were just the same animal over and over, I hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know what your favourite zoo animal is! Have a good weekend!

kisses.

side note: I'm really sorry for the black bordering around the pictures, I suck at HTML coding and i just couldn't figure out how to get the pictures side by side without having them there! If any of you know then please, feel free to tell me!

twitter - felicemaidopo
instagram - patriciaellenx

No comments:

Post a Comment