Sunday 21 July 2013

Happy Summer!

Hello Lovelies!

Happy Summer you fine bunch of people! How are you today? Let me know in the comments below! (hey, that rhymed!) 

I have a fun tag for you (again) today! If you like these then let me know, if you don't like tags then let me know what i should blog about/review! I'd love to hear your opinions! 

Who are you in love with? - Currently? Nobody, and i'm happy about that. (Well other than Travis Clark but hey, a girl can dream!)

Have you ever eaten a crayon? - I may have when I was younger but to my knowledge, no, i've never eaten a crayon.

Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? - My PJ top! Yes, I am still in my pyjamas. It's Sunday, give me a break haha!

When is the last time you went to the mall? - I went yesterday! So Saturday.

Are you wearing socks right now? - Yes I am. :)

Does your family have a car worth over $2,000? - No, we currently don't have a car.

When was the last time you drove out of town? - A very long time ago.

Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? - Yes! I went to see Monsters University and oh my gosh i loved it!

Are you hot? - No, i'm pretty cool right now :)

What was the last thing you had to drink? - A can of Diet Coke :)

What are you wearing right now? - My pyjamas.

Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? Wash the car myself.

Last food that you ate? Salt and Vinegar pringles.

Where were you last week at this time? At home.

Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? Nope.

When is the last time you ran? A very long time ago haha, I don't like running at all!

What's the last sporting event you watched? Wimbledon!

What is your favorite animal? I adore Deers! This is a picture I took of one at the farm a while ago (a blog post will follow soon.)
Your dream vacation? - Probably to either Universal Studios or Disney Land. :)

I hope you enjoyed this post and as i said there will be a White Post Farm blog post coming soon so keep a look out for that.

Have a good week and keep smiling!

kisses.

twitter: felicemaidopo
Instagram: patriciaellenx


No comments:

Post a Comment