Monday 7 October 2013

Where'd you go?!

Hello Lovelies!

Hello? Is anybody there? I know, i know, i've been gone for a while! But, i have exciting news (exciting for me at least, you might find it exciting too!) 

I have a job (!!!!!!) finally! This is a big thing for me, i've been taking care of my 6 younger brothers and younger sister for the past year now since my mum walked out and i've never had time for myself, and all my friends were all off to university and it made me unhappy, i wasn't doing anything with my life, i wasn't going anywhere so i'm glad that i finally am! 

Another thing, i'm going to see Jessie J!! On the 25th of this month, i will be at the capital fm arena in Nottingham, England seeing Jessie J! I'm almost certain there will be a blog post to follow!

I'm sorry i've been missing but i'm hoping to get back into the swing of things! Look out for exciting (hopefully) new blog posts, but until then... goodbye my loves!

kisses.
twitter: felicemaidopo
instagram: patriciaellenx

2 comments:

  1. Congratulation on the Job! How exciting! What does your new job entail?
    :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah thankyou lovely! i'm a waitress but i also do kitchen work too!

    ReplyDelete