Tuesday 31 December 2013

2013 recap!

Lets recap 2013!

First of all, happy new year! I hope you all had an 2013! 
 
I apologise in advance, but this is going to be a long one, so grab yourself a cuppa, or a glass of wine (since it's the new year) and enjoy! 

1. What did you do in 2013 that you'd never done before? Went to a concert! Jessie J!
2. Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I didn't set any for this year, but i will be setting some for 2014! Keep an eye out for that blog post!
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Yes! A lot of people who were in my school year now have children!
4. Did anyone close to you die? Only my hamster.
5. What countries did you visit? None.
6. What would you like to have in 2014 that you lacked in 2013? Happiness, i had a lot of sadness this year.
7. What dates from 2013 will remain etched upon your memory and why? August 27th, the day i started my job.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Getting a job!
9. What was your biggest failure? I don't think i've had a huge failure this year.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Nothing major, i've just had a trillion bruises this year!
11. What was the best thing you bought? Ahh i've brought a bunch of stuff that i love! I can't even think!
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? My bestfriends, she's the greatest human on the planet.
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed? My dads. 
14. Where did most of your money go? Borrowed to my dad.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Going to see Jessie J! It was the most amazing thing i've ever witnessed!
16. What song will always remind you of 2013? Wrecking Ball.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:

     - a) happier or sadder? - happier.
     - b) thinner or fatter? - about the same.
     - c) richer or poorer? - richer.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of? Gone out more, I've not experienced anything whilst being an 18 year old.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? Self-loathing.
20. How did you spend Christmas? With my family, and my auntie's family.
21. Did you fall in love in 2013? No.
22. What was your favourite TV programme? Criminal Minds, ahh god.
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? Yes.
24. What was the best book you read? Hunger Games - Catching Fire.
25. What was your greatest musical discovery? We the Kings.
26. What did you want and get? Les Miserables on DVD. Is that sad?
27. What did you want and not get? My mum home.
28. What was your favourite film of this year? Les Miserables.
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? Nothing. I was 18.
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? My mum being home.
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2013? I wear what i want, i don't dress to impress you.
32. What kept you sane? Again, my best friend.
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Mr Shemar Moore aka. Derek Morgan.
34. What political issue stirred you the most? The fact that it's not legal everywhere for gays to get married. God it's nearly 2014! 
35. Who did you miss? My mum.
36. Who was the best new person you met? I don't even know!
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2013. Be the best you that you can be.
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year. "I never meant to start a war, i just wanted you to let me in..."

                                          Okay, so this year has been full of ups and downs. I went on holiday with some "friends" and had the worst time. I got a job which is amazing. My younger sister went to live with my auntie due to family complications. I went to see Jessie J live. Now i'm writing this. This years been a tough one but i intend on making next year an amazing one. I hope you all had a very merry chirtsmas and an even merrier new year! 

kisses.
twitter: felicemaidopo
instagram: patriciaellenx

No comments:

Post a Comment