Tuesday 26 February 2013

50 things about me!


Hello Lovely's!

How are you all? Good i hope? I have a fun (i hope) blog post for you today! It's a 50 things post! I've been seeing a lot of these around lately but i especially liked Zoe's (from Zoella25 things blog post and the 50 facts about me video she did. Now, i'm not confident in front of a camera so i thought i'd do it here. 
Also, if i mention any youtubers or bloggers, i will link them for you.
So, without further ado (is that the phrase?) here are 50 things about me.



































































  1. I dislike my name a lot. I don't know why but i just don't like it.
  2. I'm in love with Disney. Everything about it just makes me happy.
  3. I'm very much in love with Travis Clark from We The Kings.
  4. I love youtube videos, my most watched youtubers are the ShayTards, CTFxC, Zoella and SprinkleofGlitter.   
  5. My whole DVD collection is alphabetized, i'm not the only person who does that surely?
  6. I honestly think sometimes i can predict the future. It's weird! Here's an example of something that happened a while ago. I was at the cinema with my friend and we were just about to take our seats and all i could think of was this thought that there was going to be technical difficulties with the film. Around 10 minutes into the film, sure enough there were technical difficulties! Weird.
  7. I'm also in love with Ed Sheeran.
  8. I look up to Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez. I just think they're so inspiring.
  9. Hugh Jackman and Bradley Cooper and my favourite actors. 
  10. I currently have 3 calendars up in my room, an Ed Sheeran one, a Shaytards one and a One Direction one.  
  11. I love Hershey Kisses.
  12. I basically live on diet coke. 
  13. This is going to sound so weird but my favourite thing to eat is Ice.
  14. I have way to many teddies for the average 18 year old.
  15. Another weird one, i fold my underwear, i don't know why but i just do.
  16. I prefer to be cold because it's so easy to warm up, it's not as easy to cool down.
  17. I have 2 sisters and 6 brothers.
  18. I live with all of my brothers, one of my sisters and my step-dad.  
  19. I over watch films, I've watched The Vow every night for the past 3 weeks!
  20. I love to read! 
  21. I love fairy tales.
  22. Despite my love of fairy tales, i also love marvel characters. Spiderman is definitely my favourite.
  23. Mila Kunis, Emma Stone, Kristen Stewart and Jennifer Lawrence are my girl crushes
  24. Dominican Monaghan (Charlie from Lost) is my secret love.
  25. My favourite TV shows are Lost and Catfish. 
  26. When i was 5-6 years old i fell backwards of a chair and it hit me in the eyebrow (leaving me with weird eyebrows for the rest of my life) and the ambulance came out, put a plaster type thing over it and gave me a plaster for my doll. 
  27. I have so many bruises on my legs that i look like i'm a wild party animal, when in reality i bruise really easily and i ALWAYS trip up the stairs.
  28. I've never broke a bone in my body other than my finger.
  29. At least half on my jumpers are mens jumpers. They're just so comfortable.
  30. I dye my hair.
  31. I own over 100 bracelets, i wear about 3 of them.
  32. I see my oldest sister once a month. Distance sucks. 
  33. No matter how much i say i don't like my brothers, i would do anything for them and i love them unconditionally. 
  34. I have a dog called Sam. He's the friendliest and most energetic dog I've ever met and i love him so much.
  35. I have a huge collection of blankets. 
  36. I'm 18 and i'm still afraid of the dark.
  37. My nail varnish collection is ridiculously big.
  38. I adore rose gold. It's just perfect.
  39. I'm so bad at answering my phone and replying to texts.
  40. I have so many books that i haven't read and probably won't ever read but i can't bear to through them away.
  41. I'm probably the only person that doesn't get bored of snow, it makes everything look so beautiful!
  42. I very rarely straighten or style my hair because it dry's straight.
  43. I have a double bed but i don't even take up half of it when i sleep.
  44. Not to toot my own horn but i'm actually quite good at chucking cheerios into the air and catching them in my mouth. (i'm strange.)
  45. As much as l enjoy doing my nails and getting all dressed up, i really enjoy playing Xbox and i'm not that bad at it! (I lied, I'm so bad at it.)
  46. I struggle going out. I rarely leave my house because i feel like everyone is judging me.
  47. I've never had a birthday party. 
  48. I love Zayn Malik from One Direction. Holy crap, he's perfect.
  49. I drink everything with a straw, no matter what it is.
  50. I put everybody before myself, always.
  51. Bonus! I love every single person that reads this. I hope you are all well and fabulous.

I hope you all enjoyed this and i challenge you to do the 50 things about you post! If you do it leave me a comment with the link to it so i can give a read! 

Have a good day beautiful people :)

Stay Beautiful, Be Fearless.
kisses.

3 comments:

  1. I love rose gold and zayn malik to!

    Sita xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these posts... I'm 26 and a little bit scared of the dark, if I'm in the house by myself and I hear a noise I'm scared... see you have an excuse at your age, I don't at mine!! haha

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have a feeling i'll still be scared of the dark at the age of 26 haha! have a good day! x

      Delete