Monday 11 March 2013

About Me Tag!


Hello Lovelies.

I've got another tag type blog post for you again today! I fancied blogging today but i really didn't know what to blog about so i was searching through the Interwebs and then i remembered a YouTube video i was watching a few days ago. I was having myself a little Zoella marathon when i came across a REALLY old video of hers called "About Me, 13 Personal Questions & My Hair" which she did 2 different tags and put them into one video. So i decided I'll do both, the About Me tag today and the 13 personal questions tag will be done in another blog post which will be posted sometime this week. 


For the About Me Tag there are 24 questions (woaaahhhhhh) so i think I'll stop rambling and get started.

1. Do you have a middle name? Yes, my middle name is Ellen.
2. What was your favourite subject in school? English/Media because my teacher for both lessons was my tutor and she was super nice!
3. What's your favourite drink? Diet Coke.
4. Favourite song at the moment? Demi Lovato - Heart Attack, aah i love it!
5. What would you name your children? Oh gosh, i think about this a lot! Well not about my future children, just if i find a name cute. I like the name Cody, Bailey or Cooper for a boy and Ariana or Avia for a girl.
6. Do you participate in sports? No, I don't. 
7. Favourite book? I really like the Hunger Games books. I don't really read as much as i should but i have so many books that look like they'd be really good but i just haven't got around to reading them.
8. Favourite colour? Pink or Purple. Or any pastel shades. In fact, i just like most colours, they make me happy!
9. Favourite animal? I really like Dolphins and Horses. My love of Dolphins started when i watched Dolphins Tale. If you haven't watched that movie, i think you should!
10. Favourite perfume? Loverdose by Diesel.
11. Favourite holiday? Does this mean like holiday as in Christmas etc or a holiday? I don't have a favourite holiday because I've never really been on a proper holiday, but me and my family used to take our caravan to Ingoldmells in Skegness every weekend. My favourite holiday like Christmas etc is probably Christmas. It's just so happy.
12. Have you graduated High School? Here in England we don't graduate high school but yes, I've finished school.
13. Have you ever been out of the country? No, sadly i haven't.
14. Do you speak any other languages? I can speak a tiny bit of Spanish, and a small amount of German.
15. Do you have any siblings? I have 6 brothers and 2 sisters. 
16. What's your favourite store? I love Newlook. It's just so in-expensive! Plus, they're always on-trend!
17. Favourite restaurant? I love Subway, does that even count as a restaurant?
18. Do you like school? I finished school nearly 2 years ago but i didn't like it at all. 
19. Favourite YouTubers? WHAT?! This list is going to be huge! (I'll link them all) 
20. Favourite Movie? Either Country Strong, Monte Carlo, LOL, The Vow or Taken.
21. Favourite TV Show? I'm loving Catfish at the moment! But i love New Girl too.
22. PC or Mac? Mac! I've never owned a Mac but i always go on them if i go into PC world and i just love them.
23. What phone do you have? I have a white iPhone 4s.
24. How tall are you? I am 5"3.5. I'm super short.

Okay, so there's the about me tag! I hope you all enjoyed it and leave me some suggestions for future blog posts! 
Also, if you fancy doing this tag then please do and leave me a link to it in the comment section so i can check it out!
Have a good week!

Stay Beautiful, Be Fearless. - Patricia. xo


kisses.

1 comment:

  1. I love heart attack by Demi Lovato, such an amazing song!
    I have followed you, follow me back?xx

    thatvintagewardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete