Wednesday 13 February 2013

February 13th. a blah kind of day.

Hello Lovely's!

How are you beautiful people today? Good i hope? Today's been a weird day. Let me tell you why.

I slept at a friend's last night ready to go on a spa trip today, i got up super excited and what not. I got there, and my mood sort of dropped. I was with my best friend, yet i still felt alone? I had a good time regardless. 
Then, thanks to the snow, what should of been a 45 minute car ride home, it took us 2 hours. 2 HOURS! I got seriously travel sick. (ew.)
I finally got home, and I was just angry and upset for no reason. Since my mum's not been here, I've felt like that a lot lately.
I feel all self-conscious and just horrible. 

Do you ever have days like that? Where you're just in a bad mood for absolutely no reason? 

I want to set you a challenge. I find it incredibly hard to describe myself or say anything nice about myself so what i want you to do something. 
I want you to say one physical feature you like about yourself, one personality trait you like about yourself and one thing you're good at. You have to say why aswell. 

Here's mine. 
Physical feature: I like my eyes. They're just so green :)
Personality Trait: I think i'm quite caring and sympathetic, i have no other reason than I'm told i am :)
Good at: One thing i get told i'm good at is giving advice. I think this rolls in with me being quite caring. However, sometimes the advice i give is extremely honest. Which some people need. 

Your turn :)

I hope you have a good week. 

Stay beautiful, be fearless. xo

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I think everybody have days like this from time to time. But you have to try to be positive.

    My physical feature: I like my hair because of the colour and a possibility to grow fast(:
    Personality Trait: People told me that they can really trust me and I like to help them with their problems.
    Good at: Giving advice too(:

    Have fun,
    L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's extremely nice of you :)

      stay beautiful, be fearless.

      Delete