Thursday 14 March 2013

13 Personal Questions!


Hello m' lovelies!

Another tag post?! YAY. I don't know about you guys but i love the tag/question/about me type posts! I find them so interesting! Is that just me? (I hope not.)
It's the 13 personal questions that i got from Zoella's video called, "About Me, 13 Personal Questions & My Hair."

I hope you all have a lovely week! Let's get started on these questions shall we! (yes Patricia, stop rambling.)

1. What do you order at Starbucks? I've never been to Starbucks but i really want to try the Pumpkin Spice Latte, i think that's what it's called.
2. One thing in your closet you can't live without? Well i keep my leather (fake leather) coat hung up in my wardrobe so i'd say that. Since i live in England and it's nearly always cold, i wear my coat on a very regular basis. Other than my coat i couldn't live without my jumpers. I have 4 jumpers from the mens section in Primark. 2 Mickey Mouse ones, a San Francisco one and a camo superman one. I just love them, especially for winter!
3. What's one thing people probably don't know about you? I'm a natural ginger. (que super old, super bad photo from 4 years ago.)
It wasn't like a pow ginger it's more of a step into the sun and i was ginger. I used to hate it. Now i have black/purple hair i sort of miss it but i wouldn't go back.
4. Name one thing you want to do before you die. I want to visit at least 5 different countries.
5. What's one food you can't live without? Either peanut butter kit-kat chunky's or wotsits! I eat ice a lot too so ice i guess?
6. What quote/phrase do you live by? It's not really a quote but "Be Fearless" which is what Taylor Swift and her band/dancers/people said just before they went onstage in the Fearless tour. I don't know why i like it so much but it just reminds me to take risks. I say no to so many things because i'm scared of who i'll see or whatever so that just reminds me to be fearless. :)
7. What do you like/dislike about the youtube community? I like the fact most people are so kind and friendly! I dislike the fact that people can sit behind a computer and hide behind their anonymity and use it to say really horrible things to people they've never met.
8. What's your most listened to song on iTunes? Heart Attack by Demi Lovato.
9. What kind of style would you define yourself as having? I don't really think i have a style, i just sort of wear what goes! I really like the whole jumper over a shirt style.
10. Favourite number? I don't have a favourite number.
11. Two hobbies? I like to write, i'm not great at it but i do enjoy it. I also like to make/design/re-do things. Like jazz up an old boring notebook for example!
12. Two pet peeves? I really dislike small noises, like people whispering for example. Or tapping, just anything quiet and repetitive just annoys me. Another pet peeve is music playing out loud. Okay, let me make that a little clearer, if the tv is on and somebody else in the room is playing music out loud, i have to leave the room. It's just irritating.
13. Guilty pleasures? I really like to watch like bad reality shows, like Toddlers and Tiaras! Something about them is just so wrong but so right!

Okay! That's the 13 personal questions tag! i hope you all do this too and leave me a a link to it and i'll go check it out!

Also, leave me suggestions on what i can do blog posts about! Have a good week lovelies!

Stay Beautiful, Be Fearless.

kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment