Monday 25 March 2013

March Favourites.


Hello lovelies.

Can you believe it's almost the end of march?! Where has this year gone!? How has March been for you? In England the weathers been pretty rubbish, we've had so much snow!! Snow! In March!

However, I have been loving a lot of things this month! So here comes my March Favourites. I may do this every month, I may not, we'll see. :) (side note: none of the pictures used for any items etc will not be mine purely because I don't have a good quality camera to take pictures with.)

My first favourite of this month are these Jeffrey Campbell replicas
Now, these beautiful shoes are £150 on Office.co.uk, I got mine from a British shoe shop called Jonathan James for £29 then a further reduction of 20%! They look exactly the same, even down to the stitching! I wore mine for the first time on Friday for a party and I didn't have to sit down once or take them off! My feet didn't hurt at all! Result! Safe to say they are now my favourite shoes!

Another favourite is this studded tablet case from New Look! 
This was supposed to be £14 but it was 50% off! Just £7! It's still on sale too! I have the iPad 1 and it's definitely a tight squeeze since it has little elastic holders inside to keep your tablet in place but I managed to make it fit without breaking anything! Another thing about it is that it has a stand on the back so you don't have to take it out of the case to watch anything on it! Handy for train rides or anything really! 

As i think you might of noticed, i've got a slight obsession with studs haha!

I've also been loving the Flower Perfection Youth Extension Foundation from Bourjois Paris!

I've actually been loving this for an extremely long time but I just thought i'd include it in here. This foundation is so perfect for the winter months or when you just want a heavier coverage, I wouldn't suggest this for summer months when it's a bit warmer as it would possibly just sweat off your face. It comes with a sponge applicator in the lid which I don't really like just because I don't use sponge applicator's but it would be great for somebody who does. The only downside to this product is the packaging! I feel like with glass bottles I don't get all of the product out. So what I do is take the pump off, put the lid back on and stand it on a shelf upside down so all the product goes into the lid then i use a foundation brush to get it out! Problem solved. I've actually re-purchased this foundation maybe 11 or 12 times, it's just such a nice product!

I thought I had more favourites but apparently not! Let me know your favourites for this month! 

I should maybe have another blog post up this week, hint hint ;) (please come back!) 

stay beautiful, be fearless.

kisses.

2 comments:

  1. ajdkglj I love the heels so gorgeous! xx

    http://bebeautiful901.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're beautiful! unbelievably comfortable too! xxx

      Delete