Sunday 31 March 2013

Happy Easter.


Good Evening Lovelies.


Happy Easter to start with! I know it's nearly over but who cares! I hope you all had a lovely day. :)

This weeks been kind of a busy one! I've been rushing around getting Easter Eggs for my little brothers and my sister and everywhere had sold out! Luckily I managed to get the last few ones I needed to get from the local shop! Problem solved. No help from my step-dad at all, like usual. But hey, we'll save that story for another day.

I had absolutely no idea what to blog about so I thought I'd do another tag post.This is just the standard 20 things tag. 

So without further ado, let's get started.

1. Thing you cant leave the house without? My iPhone and my purse. 

2. Favourite brand of makeup? I don't have a favourite brand, I just like a lot of different brands.
3. Favourite flowers? I really like Hyacinth's and Sakura's.
4. Favourite clothing store? New Look!
5. Favourite perfume? Loverdose by Diesel.
6. Heels or flats? Heels.
7. Do you make good grades? I got good grades in school, minus two subjects.
8. Favourite colours? Pink and purple.
9. Do you drink energy drinks? No.
10. Do you drink juice? Yes!
11. Do you like swimming? Yes.
12. Do you eat fries with a fork? Yes.
13. Whats your favourite moisturiser? I really like the "Elemis fresh skin softly softy Daily Moisturiser."
14. Do you want to get married later on in life? I'm not sure.
15. Do you get mad easily? I can sometimes.
16. Are you into ghost hunting? I like the programme Ghost Hunters but i couldn't do it myself.
17. Any phobias? I have a phobia of being alone.
18. Do you bite your nails? Nope.
19. Have you ever had a near death experience? No.
20. Do you drink coffee? Yes.

It's just a short blog post today, hopefully I'll have some reviews coming this next week, so keep a look-out for those! Again, Happy Easter and I hope you all have a lovely week!

stay beautiful, be fearless. 

kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment