Tuesday 2 April 2013

Review: Sleek Lash Out Mascara.


Hello Lovelies!

I have a review for you today! I was doing some shopping on Saturday and I'd never seen any Sleek make-up in the UK until I came across this mascara! I'd heard about Sleek before but I'd never tried any of their products. I brought this on the off chance that it would be good and here's what I thought of it.



Onto the review!
First off, can we take a minute to admire the packaging? It's so beautiful! It has that rustic (is that the word?) worn-out sort of look. I just love it! 

The wand is a brush wand with super small bristles. I like both brush and plastic wands so I was happy with this mascara wand! It doesn't clump and coats my lases extremely well. So far, I've had no problem with it smudging or leaving me with "panda eyes" which I personally find a big problem with.  

On the outer packaging, it says "an extreme black mascara that lengthens and volumises in one stroke." 
Above you can see three images of... my eye.
Image 1 is my eye without mascara on. The second picture is with just one coat of the Lash Out mascara. The last image is with two coats of mascara. As you can see it's definitely build-able but I really liked how it looked after just two coats. It says it's supposed to lengthen and volumise my lashes, I don't think it lengthened them much but it definitely made my lashes thicker!

My overall opinion on this mascara is a good one! I think for a night out I'd probably use another mascara with it to get a more dramatic look but for a day time natural look it's perfect! This product retails at £7 but I picked this up from a local pound shop for £1! £1 for a decent, good quality mascara?! Holla! I think it's an amazing deal, £6 off something that's only £7 to start with? Winner!
Safe to say I will be re-purchasing this mascara, whether it's full price or not.

'Sleek: Lash Out Mascara'

I hope you found this review helpful! If you would like to see more reviews then let me know! 
Also, if you did enjoy this review, then be sure to follow my blog? It would make me super happy!!

Have a good week you beautiful people.
stay beautiful, be fearless.

kisses.

please note: this review is not sponsored and I am in no way affiliated with Sleek Make-up. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment