Tuesday 14 May 2013

Where have i been?!


Hello strangers! 

How have you been? Now, i know there aren't many of you but i feel like i need to give you a reason as to where I've been. I have no reason haha! I've basically just had nothing to blog about! But i might have an interesting (debatable) blog post coming soon! Read below.

I'm going to Skegness! Now, this may not seem like anything special to anybody else but i haven't been on holiday in 5 years. So just getting to see the sea again is so exciting to me! I'll try and get some good pictures and I'll blog about my time there! Yes? 

I want to know about your guys favourite holidays/trips! Have you been anywhere nice lately or even at all in your life? Let me know in the comments! Or if you've wrote a blog post to that, leave it in the comments so i can have a read! 

I'm sorry that this is a short one but i'm going to get some blog posts written so they're ready for me to post in a few days! So check back then, in fact, why don't you click the follow button to the right? Then you can be notified when i have a new blog post! I hope you all have a great week! 

Side note: When i hit 100 followers, i will be doing a give-a-way! I've got a long way to go yet but it's something to reach for!

Stay Beautiful, Be Fearless.

kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment